If you wish to find a detox drink that will help you pass the upcoming drug test, you have to understand how they function. One of the popular drinks is QCarbo 16, which is completely natural and will help you cleanse your body from weed.
According to instructions, you have to drink a bottle before a drug test, and you will be able to pass it. The question is whether it will work for anybody or not, and what are risks that come with consuming it.
The reality states that this particular drink may help you, but you will not be able to be ultimately and 100% certain that you will pass the test.
The main reason for that is because it will not remove THC from your body, but mask it instead so that labs cannot notice anything. You have to understand that only two methods will guarantee that you pass a urine drug test:
- Synthetic Urine – We are talking about lab-made pee that will feature the same chemical compounds as the real thing. The idea is to substitute your own or use the add-ons you will get within the package so that you can pass the urinalysis. You can find them in powdered and pre-mixed solutions, and in general, the main problem is matching the temperature. However, some brands feature heating vials that come within the box so that you can reduce the possibilities of failing.
- Complete Detoxification – Detox does not include only drinks, but a complete program that you should combine, including dietary fibers, drinks, and pills. They are the best choice if you have time to abstain and cleanse yourself, since THC may linger in your body for weeks after consumption. If you do not have enough time, there is no method that will ultimately guarantee success, and that is something you have to remember.
Here, you can learn everything about detox drinks that will help you cleanse your body from THC.
QCarbo 16 Detox Drink – Does It Work?
It is vital to start from the beginning, which means that we are talking about one of the most famous detox drinks for removing unwanted toxins from your organism. You should have in mind that we differentiate two types of detox drinks:
- Masking Drinks – These are the fast working, and in most cases, you should use them before the test begins. However, it will not be able to cleanse THC out of your system, but it will mask its presence and make it undetectable by laboratory equipment and testing methods. However, they work only a period, and you will not have guarantee that you will pass, so it is risky. As you can see from everything we have mentioned above QCarbo 16 is also masking detox drink that you should consume the same day you have a screening.
- Cleansing Drinks – The most popular cleansing drink is cranberry juice, for instance, and they work by boosting your metabolic rate and removing unwanted toxins out of your body. However, the process requires plenty of time, so it is not efficient if you have a test in the next few days.
- It is vital to drink an entire bottle at least a few hours before the test, but do not go over five hours.
- Fill the water inside the bottle and drink it again right after you finish with the real drink.
- After an hour, you will have a high need for urination, which means that you should avoid being outside and without the ability to do it properly.
- After the first hour passes, you will be able to pass a drug test in the next four hours after consumption. Throughout this particular period, the percentage of THC within your urine will be below the threshold.
- You will get systematic instructions within the package so that you can follow everything to a point.
The process includes the usage of chemicals and natural herbal products that will decrease the THC from your urine. However, since THC is fat-soluble, it will linger inside and redistribute itself into the bloodstream causing the inability to pass the test.
Finally, after five hours of consumption, you will still have THC within your system. The main point is to reduce the quantity so that you can pass the test without weeks of preparation and abstinence.
How Long Does It Last?
We have mentioned above that you should take at least five hours before the test, which means that during the first hour, you will have a significant urge to urinate, and the drink will function for the next four hours.
It is impossible to say how much THC it will decrease during this particular period because every single person acts differently on weed and it depends on numerous …